Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

2.12.2012

The Blues

Blouse, Cardi, and Skirt:  Loft, Belt:  Forever 21, Clutch:  Madison Elizabeth via Etsy, Tights:  Apt. 9 Kohls, Shoes:  Linea Paolo (old), Nails:  OPI 'Roadhouse Blues'

Blouse:  Loft, Jeans:  Citizens of Humanity, Shoes:  Nine West, Necklace:  Forever 21, Watch:  DKNY

The mid-winter blues finally hit this week and I can't stop dreaming of summer (especially the bright colored clothing that comes along with)!  I find my winter wardrobe to be a bit drab as far as colors go, so I thought I'd thrown in some pops of color this week to add a little pizazz.

I found this beautiful clutch on Etsy after being inspired by Crystalin.  You can visit the shop here ~ beautiful bags at affordable prices!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link! Don't you just love Madison Elizabeth's clutch, so gorgeous in person. So glad I was able to inspire you to get one :)

    ReplyDelete