Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

2.05.2012

XLVI

Blouse:  Aritzia, Skirt:  Bebe, Shoes:  Dolce Vita, Clutch:  J.Crew, Earrings:  Anthropologie, Sunnies:  Tom Ford

 I wanted to get in a quick post before the big game starts.  I wore this outfit recently to a Christening.  I LOVE this blouse.  The color is rich and I am a sucker for bows (although I have to admit I am HORRIBLE at tying them on myself - my husband tied it for me!!).  For work, I paired the blouse with some dark trouser jeans and kept the hint of leopard with a skinny belt. 
Trouser Jeans:  Joe's Jeans (old), Belt:  Forever 21 (similar here), Shoes:  Nine West

Good luck G-Men - kick some Patriot butt!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am glad to visit your blog. From this I can get some information that I didn’t know before. If you want to know more about western necklaces you can visit pocket and pearls.

    ReplyDelete