Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

5.16.2012

Cheetah Maxi

Dress:  H&M, Bag:  Rebecca Minkoff, Aviators:  Ray-Ban, Bracelets:  Tory Burch, Luluka, J.Crew, Anthropologie, Ring:  Vintage (from my mother), Nails:  Essie "Mint Candy Apple"


Lately I have been wearing skinny jeans and a top/blouse {my go-to outfit} a lot, and I'm sure you're sick of seeing it.  Ok fine, I'm sick of wearing it!  Switched it up last Saturday because the weather was absolutely beautiful.  Maxi dresses are a great throw-on-and-go option.  I promise not to start abusing them!!

Happy Hump Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Jackie here! I have a question for you regarding your blog. Please contact me when you get a chance. jclarkmca[at]gmail[dot]com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete