Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

5.31.2012

Day to Night, Black and White

Dress:  H&M, Shoes:  Zara, Bag:  Rebecca Minkoff, Necklace:  ColorblockShop on Etsy, Bracelet:  Vintage (my mother's)



Dress, Belt, Shoe & Earrings:  Anthropologie, Necklace:  Luluka on Etsy


It's funny how similar these two outfits appear but they serve very different purposes in my wardrobe. 

 I love the cutout back, faux leather accents and accordian pleats of the first dress.  I wore it recently for a dinner that I attended with my husband.  Next time I think I would pair with this necklace in black {my sister-in-law was borrowing mine at the time} instead of the neon, and keep the black and white theme throughout.

The second dress is ideal for summertime at work.  I love a cotton shirt dress and I paired it with a fun flower belt to give the outfit a little pop. 

Hope everyone is staying cool!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous. Feminine. Lady-like. Beautiful.

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete