Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

6.17.2012

Father's Day

Dress:  Zara, (recent, similar here) Shoes:  Zara (similar here), Bag:  Anthropologie (similar here), Aviators:  Ray-Ban (similar here)


I'm completely obsessed with this dress I picked up last week at Zara.  While I'm typically drawn to more fitted dresses, I love the flowy silhouette of this dress.  The lace detail throughout is so delicate.  It makes me feel carefree, feminine, and fun, and I can eat all I want without feeling like a stuffed sausage! 

{My brother & me with my dad}

Happy Father's Day to the most wonderful dad in the world.

"Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly..."

I love you Dad!

4 comments:

  1. wow, beautiful dress; i definitely love dresses that i can stuff my face in, ha!

    white lace in the summer is ideal!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress and beautiful family!

    :) Ali
    sameshoesdifferentday.com

    ReplyDelete