Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

6.29.2012

Hot Child in the Suburbs

Dress:  Fighting Eel (old, similar here, here), Bag:  Louis Vuitton, Shoes:  Tory Burch, Cross Bracelet:  similar here, here,here, Aviators:  Ray-Ban, Nails:  Essie 'to buy or not to buy' (love the name!!)


I know, I know, "suburbs" does not have as great a ring to it as "city" but I had to keep it real!  We are having another heat wave in NJ and the temp is supposed to be 90+ degrees through the weekend and into next week.

My outfit today is a little simpler than what I normally wear but if it were socially acceptable to walk around in a bikini, I would probably be doing just that.  Also, I must confess, my idea of showering the past couple of days has consisted of splashing around in various swimming pools. 

We took the above pictures at dusk and I was kinda diggin the blue hue that showed up as a result. 

I took the picture below while sunning on my friend's pool deck in Hoboken - amazing view of the city - life is good :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment