Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

7.19.2012

Lazy Days of Summer

Top:  Madewell (similar for $6!!), Shorts:  Zara (similar here), Shoes:  Zara (similar, loving this low-wedge option), Bag:  Louis Vuitton, Necklace:  Madewell (similar here, here), Watch:  DKNY, Earrings:  gift (similar here), Nails:  Essie 'Borrowed and Blue'


I've been doing a lot of sale shopping lately.  I'm always amazed at how early {usually right around July 4th} stores start to discount their summer stock and actually begin to display their fall lines ~  a bit depressing being reminded that the new school year is right around the corner ~ ahhh! 
I picked up these wedges on sale for under $50 at Zara, and this tank for $10 at Madewell.  I think I can speak for everyone when I say LOVE a good bargain.

So bring on the sales and the new fall stock, but I'm still going to enjoy every minute of my summer vacation!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment