Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

8.19.2012

Maxin' and Relaxin'

Jacket:  Forever 21, Dress:  T-Bags (old, similar here on sale!!!), Bag:  Unknown (similar here), Necklace:  J.Crew (LOVE this one), Sunnies:  Ray-Ban


Sorry for the blogging hiatus!  I've been down the shore since Thursday and the weather has been so perfect.  We have been on the beach until at least 5pm every day.  I am truly enjoying these last few weeks before school starts. 

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend as much as I am!

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing I love more for the summer time than a bright maxi dress and this one is particularly gorgoeus!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Plami ~ totally agree ~ maxi dresses are my favorite thing to wear for summer!

      Delete