Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

11.13.2012

Sepia

Jacket:  Anthropologie (old, similar here), Sweater:  Forever 21 (very old, similar here), Pants:  Madewell, Shoes:  Tory Burch (old, similar here), Bag:  Marc by Marc Jacobs (LOVE LOVE LOVE this newer version)



I'm kinda obsessed with these printed cords that my mother-in-law got me for my birthday.  They are neutral, yet they make quite the statement. 

The different shades of brown remind me of the sepia filter on a camera.  I paired them with other neutral pieces here but I'm excited to wear them with some pops of color too!


2 comments:

  1. Love this look, those pants are amazing! Love your hair btw!!

    The Style Storm

    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina ~ I cut my hair a shorter than my norm this time and was a little nervous about the change :)

      Delete