Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

12.03.2012

On Your Mark, Get Set...


Raglan Tee:  Forever 21, Sweater:  Aritzia (last year, similar here ~ on sale!!), Pants:  Citizens of Humanity, Shoes:  Christain Louboutin (budget-friendly version here), Clutch:  ASOS

My husband and I were supposed to go to Raceway Park yesterday so he could drive a Ferrari F430 around the track {my birthday gift to him}.  

I was ready in black and white {& a pop of red} with the hope of being able to wave the checkered flag!

Unfortunately, his driving event got cancelled because of an inclement weather forecast.  He was totally bummed so I suggested that we take his father's Kelmark out for a spin ~ not exactly the same but it'll have to do until we can reschedule.




2 comments: