Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

Pinterest

2.08.2013

#IFBCON

Top (outer):  Madewell, Plaid Shirt:  J.Crew ~ almost sold out (similar here), Jeans:  Forever 21, Shoes:  Christian Louboutin (budget-friendly version here), Bag:  Rebecca Minkoff, Necklace:  Gorjana, Earrings:  c/o Left of Right
LOVING my lion-head earrings from Left of Right ~ roar!
Happy Friday Everyone!  It has been a busy but exciting week for me.  I attended #IFBCON and learned a TON of valuable information about the business of blogging.  I also met many wonderful people who I know I'll stay in contact with for years to come.  Overall, it was such a positive experience and I'd recommend all bloggers try to attend at some point in their blogging career!


8 comments:

  1. Love this casual chic look, I will be attending the ifcon in September i cannot wait.


    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - I'm glad you went and had a good time...anxious to see your recap posts! :)

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous that you were able to attend ifcon! Can't wait to hear what you learned.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't attend because I work during the day as a social worker/therapist. Pleeease share some of the most important things you've learned-I'd love to read something like that.
    xoxo
    http://sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I can, I want to attend in September! I am mega jelly at everyone who gets to go! Love your outfit, you look adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie
    www.couragetoenter.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your message on IFB and for taking the time to visit my blog. As you can see I've visited yours too and I ave to say that I really like your style so here you have a new follower :D
    xoxo
    Trendy Bow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete