Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

3.04.2013

Work and Play

Blazer:  Aritzia (old, great alternative here), Top:  Anthropologie, Jeans:  Forever 21, Bag:  Anthropologie (similar here), Shoes:  Valentino, Bracelet:  Nordstrom, Sunnies:  Ray-Ban, Earrings:  Anthropologie 
I picked up this blouse the other day at Anthropologie and immediately started thinking of the many different ways I was going to wear it.  I love the crocheted collar detail and the way the blouse looks fabulous both untucked with jeans and tucked tightly into a high waisted skirt.  It is yet another piece that will be easy to transition to warmer weather.
Cardigan:  J.Crew, Skirt:  Bebe (very old, similar here), Laptop tote:  Target, Shoes:  Christian Louboutin, Bangle:  Forever 21 ~ stack of 7 for under $9!!!
P.S.  My new solution for the winter blues is to just ignore them and hope they go away.  The spots you see in the picture above are flurries.  That's right ~ bare legs and flurries.  I'm pretending that I'm not freezing cold and hoping by ignoring winter, it will just come to an end!
I'm sure by now that you are sick of seeing me wearing my Valentino rockstud pumps.  I do wear them a TON which is good because I'm trying to get my money's worth ~ plus ~ I haven't had a pedi since Thanksgiving so I'm sticking to close-toed until further notice!

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this blouse! Looks great with each look!!

    Becky
    http://thefluffreport.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lace collar detailing on this blouse - and both ways you've styled it here are perfect! :)

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margo. I am Ada. Nice to "meet" you. I found your blog through one of the link-ups and I am glad I did. You have incredible, chic, elegant style. You are definitely a very stylish teacher. I am really loving today's outfit - both of its versions. So cool & unique. The top is so pretty & girly and I do love those heels.

    I am going to follow your blog from now on and I hope you stop by mine and support me too, by following. I just want to let you know that I run a Weekly Feature and here is something for you to check out:

    http://elegancepersonification.blogspot.com/2013/03/weeks-best-looks-march-3rd-2013.html

    Thanks, Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love your blouse

    Malinda
    Fashionthroughmyiphone82.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This top looks fabulous either way (it may be because it's you wearing it)! I'm loving the lace collar detail and your skinny boyfriend jeans are perfect.

    Be sure to check out my Stella & Dot trunk show + giveaway!
    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shoes are perfect!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous shoes!

    xx Francesca blogs at primpandpaper.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margo I love both the looks!! As usual you put the outfits together beautifully!!

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look. So classic and chic.
    xolili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. if i had those Valentino shoes i would never take them off either!

    xoxo...beth

    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her Look.......! realy gorgeous shoes!
    xoxo........

    ReplyDelete
  12. That blouse is absolutely gorgeous, and I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing those shoes...so fabulous!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both pairs of shoes! The collar is a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete