Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

4.29.2013

Right Amount Of Give

Today I've teamed up with Rachel of Chicago Chic, Cara of Cara Loren and PBandJ Boutique to present to you the 'Right Amount of Give' with Henry & Belle jeans.
Sweater:  J.Crew, Collared Top:  Forever 21, Jeans:  Henry & Belle c/o PB&J Boutique, Bag:  Marc by Marc Jacobs, Shoes:  Zara (old, identical pair here, LOVING these), Bangle: C.Wonder (similar here), Sunnies:  Ray-Ban
When I was asked to do a denim campaign I was super excited but a little reluctant at the same time.  If you're anything like me, it can be a long, laborious process to find the perfect-fitting jeans.  When I'm in need of some new denim, I typically find myself entering the fitting room with 10+ pairs.
This brand was new to me and I knew nothing about the fit, but I'm the type of person who loves to try something new and to my delight, the jeans fit like a glove!  It was as if they were made for my body.  The material is super-soft and comfortable, and I found the length to be perfect + no bagging in the behind, no muffin-top.
I decided to go with the Ideal Ankle Skinny in white.  Whites and brights are my favorite for summer, and an ankle length jean is best for showing off those sexy summer sandals.
I love the sassy suspenders that Rachel paired with her super-skinny superiors {try saying that 5x fast}.  She is seriously working those jeans!
Cara is looking boho chic in her Micro Flares.  Love a girl who is in touch with her inner flower child.

Aside from falling for their perfect-fitting denim, I also fell for Henry & Belle's mission statement about their modern muse:
"She’s a particular type of woman, the kind who believes that looking out for others is just as important as looking good. The kind who likes to stand out, but refuses to stand by."

And it's more than just a statement ~ a portion of all Henry & Belle sales go to various charities.  The 'Right Amount of Give' Campaign allows you to choose how the charitable proceeds are spent, and gives you a chance to hear directly from the individuals they support.
Gotta love a great product with a great cause!

**Be sure to visit Rachel {HERE} and Cara {HERE}**

8 comments:

  1. I love this post! You're right... Finding good jeans that fit correctly is so difficult!! I'd never heard of this brand before so I'll have to check it out :) Try BlankNYC... They're my FAVORITE. They fit so well and don't lose their shape!!

    xoxo

    Kelly
    www.kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving how you styled these white jeans! The pink looks fabulous and I love your heels.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally rock those jeans! I've also found true love in my Blank NYC jeans:)

    http://sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree about the jeans - incredible fit! I too usually have a hard time finding the right jeans and I was wowed by these. Adore both your's and Cara's looks. The bright colors look incredible with your white denim... not to mention your legs are amazing! :)

    xoxo
    Rachel
    PS. So fun collaborating with you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those white jeans look HOT!

    www.preppypanache.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looks and all the jeans look amazing of the three of you.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Barbie Girl'.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel looks incredible in jeans and suspenders! I love the outfit so much.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete