Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

6.19.2013

Scalloped Seersucker Shorts

Top:  H&M (old, similar here), Shorts:  Lilly Pulitzer, Shoes:  Anthropologie, Bag:  Louis Vuitton (love this budget-friendly option), Sunnies:  Ray-Ban, Belt:  H&M (similar)
My love for all things scalloped continues, and scalloped PLUS seersucker makes these shorts that much better.  I sometimes have a problem finding shorts that are the perfect length but these definitely fit the bill.  Too long makes my legs look short, but too short and I'm showing butt-cheek {which no one wants to see}.  These are just long enough to cover my rear and still lengthen my legs.

13 comments:

  1. Those shorts are super adorable on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scalloped hem of those shorts - so cute!

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are awesome! I am loving the scallop trend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are adorable and I'm definitely going to have to try them on and see if the length works on me too!

    www.preppypanache.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scalloped edge of these shorts is so cute! Love this!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those scallop shorts are adorable. Love your shoes too.

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw this look on the Lucky Community and thought it was such a perfect spring look! The shorts are so darling, love the pops of pastel!

    xo,
    Danielle
    www.envisionpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You had me at "Scalloped Seersucker Shorts"! I love this look Margo and you're right, the shorts are totally flattering. What a pretty background as well.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love sweet, neutral colors on your outfit with the teal loafers/boat shoes. Too cute! xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love those shorts! they look great on you! i feel like shorts always make my legs look short. :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is lovely! I am a teacher as well and, since I studied fashion as an undergrad, I've seriously had to edit what I wear to work! I followed you with GFC, Pinterest, Facebook and Blog Lovin. Hope you can follow back!

    : signe
    : the daily savant :
    : the daily savant : Blog Lovin

    PS~ I have a giveaway going on now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your look!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete