Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

8.26.2013

Workwear Evolution

Blazer:  Zara (old, similar here, here for just $32!!), Top:  Tibi, Jeans:  rag & bone ~ on SALE here, Shoes:  Valentino, Bag:  Rebecca Minkoff, Necklace:  House of Harlow
So I have to say that I see my work style already beginning to evolve. I used to describe my style as preppy with a hint of glam, but now I see it teetering the other way ~ glam with a hint of prep.  More heels, less flats, and many more blazers {mainly because our office is always freezing cold}. Hope you all enjoy the change!
Happy Monday Everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Love this look - I am talking about the same thing on my blog today! You can never have enough blazers!! :)

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!! This is such a perfect look. I think workwear has come a long way over the past few years.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the twist of casual and elegance!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely and very posch. I like the way your style is evolving!

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style! Looking forward to seeing these changes over time. How are you enjoying your new job?

    http://rainydayshappen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment. I'm LOVING the new job! Such a great environment and I really enjoy the people I work with. Definitely a good move :)

      Delete
  6. We love your blog! Your style is so cute!
    Check out our blog www.bluetiquecheapchic.blogspot.com
    And our website www.bluetiquecheapchic.com
    We would love to do a promo with you and send you some goodies :)

    xxx,
    The Bluetique girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment girls! Would love to collaborate. Leave me details and your contact info under my "contact" tab at the top of my blog page. I look forward to hearing from you :)

      Delete
  7. It's so fun to see everyone's styles evolve and change. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us Margo!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color combination..always one of my favorite and go to colors..blue and pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color of your blazer.

    Kisses,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete