Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

9.11.2013

It's In The Bag

Top:  H&M (old, similar here, LOVE the Equipment version), Jeans:  AG via Anthropologie, Shoes:  Ann Taylor (old, great alternative here), Bag:  Free People
My new job requires me to work some weekends, which I actually don't mind because I truly enjoy what I'm doing.  
Not to mention, it gives me the opportunity to kick back and wear some distressed denim to work.
On a side note, I have to discuss this bag with you because I think it may be my favorite tote EVER. I had been searching for a tan leather tote for fall ~ and I looked EVERYWHERE.  I spotted this vegan leather tote on the Free People website the other day and I was smitten. Not only does it look like leather, but it feels like leather too. As if that wasn't enough, it comes with a long shoulder strap, a tan pouch large enough to fit an iPad {or use as a clutch}, a small coral-colored pouch, AND the bag is reversible!
So...I have a new tan bag and a new coral bag!

9 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Love those jeans and I just may need to pick up that bag!
    Can you tell us more about your new job? What exactly are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are calling my name!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Free People bag is great Margo. How cool is it that it's reversible?!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great easy chic look - and I love the tote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovin the shoes! cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pop of color you can see inside the bag! great details!

    Jacqueline
    www.purelypeanut.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great casual look.

    Kisses,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent score on the bag! Love it.
    Debbie :)
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete