Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

9.16.2013

Leather Weather

 Top:  Anthropologie (old, identical here), Jacket:  Madewell, Skirt:  Zara (recent, great option here), Shoes:  Valentino, Bag:  J.Crew (old, LOVING this one), Sunnies:  Ray-Ban, Nails:  OPI "In the Cable Carpool Lane"
Although I would say that summer is my favorite season {due to my love of the beach}, fall is a very close second. I love everything about it. The slight chill in the air, apple and pumpkin picking, the changing colors of the leaves, and of course fall fashion. 
I've cropped most of the ombré out of my hair, changed over to dark nail polish, and just like that, I'm falling into fall.

13 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit...love the leather skirt paired with denim and stripes. Just got a leather skirt and haven't worn it yet...can't wait!
    Debbie :)
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look on you. This skirt is great!

    Happy Monday!
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it! The leather skirt looks so gorgeous with the Valentino shoes!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Love this skirt and simple top together.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute leather skirt! You and I must be on the same wave length...I have a leather outfit post queued up for tomorrow with the exact same title!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is hot. The stripes and leopard are perfect with the leather!;)

    http://asequinloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those Valentino shoes. I think they'll be my next big purchase. Have to get the ombre out of my hair too.

    Rebecca {at} Preppy Panache

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look! The leopard clutch is so perfect with the rest of the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous look! Love the print mixing going on! And loving those sunnies - I was just eyeing that style!

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you styled this edgy skirt with a striped tee! Gorgeous!

    xo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit, it's so perfectly fall. That polish is absolutely gorgeous!

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit! I'm ready for fall! Bring on the leather and dark nails!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  13. Valentino Rockstuds.....love...............

    http://wtnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete