Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

12.04.2013

Turkey Day

Coat: Vintage (similar here, here, drooling over this one), Dress: Amanda Uprichard (old, newer version here, identical option here), Shoes:  Valentino, Bag:  French Connection, Tights:  Express

A short and sweet post today featuring the first of many holiday looks. My husband snapped this picture of me last week while we were at West Point celebrating Thanksgiving with my family. The weather was beautiful even though it was bitter cold. I broke out one of my favorite holiday dresses of all time. This sexy red sheath proves to be a staple year after year, and the coat added the perfect pop of print.
In other news...


Congratulations to my giveaway winner Dani! I will be contacting you soon. Thank you so much to everyone who entered. As I always say, stay tuned for more fabulous giveaways to come.

2 comments:

  1. Love the red dress with the leopard coat! Sexy!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good red dress and that coat is the perfect addition;)

    www.asequinloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete