Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

12.19.2013

Twenty-Thirteen










1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 // 18

As 2013 winds down, I wanted to share some of my favorite looks with you. This year has been a crazy one considering I made a major career change. I thank my family and friends and particularly my husband who gave me the courage and support that I needed to make the change.

To all of you: your continued support and kind comments mean more to me than you could ever know. Cheers to 2014 being the best {and most fashionable} year yet!

9 comments:

  1. Great looks! You have amazing style!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many gorgeous looks! it's hard to pick a favorite -- you looked like you stepped out of a j crew catalog ;)

    xo, lily on fillmore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Valerie - that is the ultimate compliment because I drool over the looks they put together every month when I receive my new catalog!

      Delete
  3. Im obsessed with that black and white blazer look. gorg!

    www.thecasualclassic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dana. So glad I purchased that blazer - definitely an investment piece but I wear it with EVERYTHING!

      Delete
  4. So many amazing outfits! I love the first two and the black dress with the mirrored aviators! It's been fun following you this year & can't wait to see what next year brings! xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate, so sweet of you to say. Thank you so much for your support & kind words - I enjoy following you as well!

      Delete
  5. You had a great year in fashion. Thanks for inspiring and sharing.


    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete