Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

2.21.2014

Chic and Cozy

Coat:  J.Crew (old, LOVING this similar coat), Dress:  Velvet via Anthropologie ~ also here!, Bag:  French Connection, Shoes:  Valentino, Tights:  Hue, Sunnies:  Ray-Ban

I was back and forth about this sweater dress when I first saw it because it is a LOT of leopard, but after putting it on I was completely smitten. It is the softest, coziest knit I have ever put on my bod. I've also gotten a TON of use out of it, wearing it to two Christenings, church on Christmas Eve, and work on several occasions throughout winter. It's one of those pieces that looked dressed up but feels like PJ's.

Gotta love a chic and cozy dress!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! I love the Velvet label - everything they make is really good quality, and like you say, incredibly soft. Loving the bright coat as well!

    Bold Subtlety 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annick ~ I totally agree, they make fabulous clothing and great quality :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Definitely a good thing you purchased that dress - it look fabulous! And I love the leopard paired with the bright pink, great combo!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful color combination... pink and leopard.

    Happy Friday!
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot pink and leopard print is literally the greatest combination ever! Looks amazing!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite color combinations. Leopard print and bright pink. My leopard print coat is lined in the same shade of pink. Love it.

    ReplyDelete