Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

4.02.2014

Tropical Leather

Blazer:  Helmut Lang, Dress:  Topshop, Shoes:  Valentino, Bag:  French Connection, Sunnies:  Forever 21 (old, similar here)

While I've started to transition my wardrobe over to more springy pieces, I'm not quite ready to retire my winter faves just yet. Which is why I've paired this tropical dress with my leather and wool blazer. The piles of dirty snow that remain are a constant reminder that at any moment we could go back to the polar vortex. 


In the meantime, I'm totally enjoying some outdoor activities and fresh air.

Happy hump day!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful look on you. The shoes are amazing.

    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress! The jacket is perfect with it.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is too cute! Love it!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, I love that your not wearing pastels, it seems like everyone is wearing pastels today! Classic jacket and heels, love them.

    Rosalyn
    www.just2fancy.com
    I'm giving away a free teeth whitening kit, if your interested, stop by and enter, or just to say hello!

    ReplyDelete