Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

7.08.2014

Back to Business

Top:  J.Crew, Skirt:  J.Crew (old, similar here), Bag:  Louis Vuitton (LOVE this similar option), Shoes:  Burberry Prorsum ~ on sale! (also here), Aviators:  Ray-Ban

This past weekend was one of those weekends that you never want to end. We celebrated the 4th at my summer stomping grounds - the Jersey Shore. 

The beach was absolutely beautiful, and my husband and I had the most relaxing time.

But all good things must come to an end, and yesterday it was back to the daily grind.

I felt a little like a watermelon with my green skirt and pink shoes, but if it's wrong to dress like your favorite fruit, then I don't want to be right.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. i love this look- so chic but fun and I don't see watermelon in this :)

    http://asequinloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete