Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

7.16.2014

Eyelet Details


It's no secret that I'm a big fan of dresses ~ especially in the summer. As cool as it may be inside my office, I just can't bring myself to wear pants/jeans often. 

Perhaps it's the fact that bare leg season is so short in NJ? Whatever the reason, I jump at any opportunity to buy a new cute summer dress that it also work appropriate.


This white shirt dress might as well have been calling my name. Airy enough for the sweltering temps, yet conservative enough for the office. The cutout eyelet detail on the back was just an added bonus. Did I mention I scored this little number for under $40?!?


Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, I almost ordered this dress so many times! Nothing beats a white dress in the summer and the back eyelet detailing is so, so gorgeous! Now I'm wishing I had taken the plunge. LOVE the red heels you paired it with, too!

    www.omyheartkate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I totally agree about the whole not wearing pants in the summer! I pretty much live in dresses and skirts!

    www.lastylenysmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete