Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

8.18.2014

Right Around the Corner

Sweater:  Club Monaco ~ on sale! (another great option here), Jeans:  J.Crew (old, similar here), Bag:  Sophie Hulme, Shoes:  Tibi (also here), Sunnies:  Ray-Ban

The weather this weekend was beautiful, yet unseasonably cold for August in NJ ~ a little reminder from Mother Nature that fall is right around the corner.


And as excited as I am for fall fashion, I will stick to summer styles for as long as I can.


Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Love these heels and jeans together! I am so ready for fall. I live where the temps are pretty bad this time of year so I'll take some of your cool weather!

    Amy
    Fashion and Beauty Finds
    How Gorgeous Jewelry

    ReplyDelete