Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

3.09.2015

A Worthy Investment

Coat:  Zara (old, similar here), Dress:  Anthropologie (old, similar here, here), Bag:  Mansur Gavriel (also loving the backpack), Boots:  Stuart Weitzman, Sunnies:  Ray-Ban

These boots are my winter wardrobe rescue. My husband gave them to me for my birthday, and I basically wear them every other day.

Not only are they extremely comfortable, but they keep my legs super warm {a major bonus this winter since it's been the coldest since the 1930's}. Also, between all of the ice and my growing belly throwing off my balance, flats are a must these days. 


These boots have probably paid for themselves 5x over. 

If you're thinking of buying a pair, definitely a worthy investment in my book.


On another note, hop on over to my Instagram this week to enter a fabulous giveaway with Gold and Gray  Jewelry.

Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love pairing leopard with red. This is perfect.

    Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
    Love,
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com
    Instagram: stylishlyinlove
    Twitter: stylishlyinlove

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Love the leopard & red combo.

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete