Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

4.13.2015

Southern Nights

Dress:  c/o Sheinside, Bag:  C.Wonder (old, LOVE this similar alternative), Sandals:  J.Crew, Bracelet:  c/o Sorrelli, Nails:  OPI "Cajun Shrimp"
 
Happy Monday readers! I'm back and feeling refreshed, lightly tanned, and ready to face the work week.
 
 
My husband and I spent the week in Folly Beach, South Carolina with his family ~ a beach community about 25 minutes outside of Charleston. It was our last getaway before our little girl comes, so I guess you could consider it our 'babymoon'.
 
 
The weather was absolutely perfect ~ 85 and sunny every day ~ so hopefully we brought some warmer temps home with us to NJ.
 
Just two months before baby Royle arrives, and although I have a LOT to do in preparation, I couldn't be more eager to meet her!
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I see this dress all over insta and you look amazing in it as a maternity dress! It's so cute!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete