Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

7.21.2015

Chambray Off-The-Shoulder


I know y'all are probably tired of seeing this dress by now. I've seen it all over Pinterest and social media ~ seems that everyone out there has a similar version.

Truth be told, in addition to buying Ella's 4th of July outfit, I picked up this comfy casual frock the day I went into labor. 

Funny story actually ~ I walked into Express {with my literally about to burst prego belly} and spotted this dress. The sales associate in store asked me what size I was looking for and I said, "Extra small." She replied, "Are you sure you don't want to try the size small also?" Bless her teenage heart for not being sensitive to a hormonal pregnant woman. No offense taken here, but I did try the extra small, belly and all, and was sure to come out and show her that it fit me even WITH my ginormous belly.


I have worn this dress twice since having Ella and it's just the most comfortable dress out there. Also, perfect for when I was breastfeeding because I could easily pull down the top and latch her right on!


Please ignore my unruly hair as I have not had a cut or color in more than four months. I'm going next week and am sure I'll feel like a new woman.


Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress! I hope i could have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with your blog.
    Beautiful pics and lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete