Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

9.26.2017

Autumn Has Arrived







I finally got my act together this week and began to pull my favorite fall pieces out of storage.

Every season I'm careful to assess what I already have before adding anything new to my closet. Blame it on mommy brain (although admittedly, it was pretty bad before), but somehow after being packed away for a mere six months, I forget so much!

First thing on my agenda was a new belt. I had been lusting over a few expensive ones, but landed this pretty pearly Zara number. It's exactly what I had been looking for - I love a belt that I can wear on my natural waist or with jeans (as seen here).

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment