Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

9.17.2018

How I Did With My Summer Bucket List



With just days left before we say 'so long' to summer, I thought I'd do a recap on how we did in regards to my summer bucket list. Warning - this post is picture overload.















 


1. Trip to an aquarium
2. Berry picking 
3. Drive-in movie
4. Sussex County Fair
5.  Fireworks
6. Outdoor concerts
7. High Line
8. Mini-golf9. Splash park
10. Lemonade stand
11. Zoo trip12. Family game night
13. Paint seashells
14. Plant flowers15. Read a book a month -- shamefully did not get through one full book all summer

...and of course, lots of time at both the beach and lake houses.

Above is my original list with all of the activities we completed crossed out, but also feel like it's worth adding a few additions:

1. Ella attended her first wedding
2. Beach Jam -- sooo much fun!
3. Made an enormous DIY slip & slide
4. BBQs with friends
5. Boating

Regardless of how many activities we did/did not complete, summer 2018 was very good to us and I'm sad to see it go. I am, however, super excited for what fall has in store.

Stay tuned for my fall bucket list.

Happy Monday!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment