Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

4.09.2012

No Sleep Till Brooklyn

Sweater:  Zara, Jeans:  AG via Anthropologie, Shoes:  J.Crew via Ebay (similar here), Bag:  LV Speedy 30, Necklace:  The Limited (similar here), Bracelets:  H&M (similar here, here), J.Crew (similar here)

Hope everyone had a happy Easter!  My husband and I celebrated in Brooklyn with my mother, brother, and other family and friends.  Every time I go to see her I make it a point to go up to the roof of her building for atleast a few minutes to enjoy the beautiful views of NYC and the Statue of Liberty.  It was such a clear day yesterday that the view was breathtaking!  I had to share it with you.

After eating way too much, we took a stroll to check out the new beer garden that is coming soon to her neighborhood.  It was very industrial looking which made for some great iPhone shots.  We will definitely be spending a lot of time there this summer!! 


1 comment:

  1. Hi There! Just wanted to say hi, your style is super cute, and I'm totally following you on bloglovin! Love that your from NJ, I'm from NY!

    fitfashlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete