Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

8.19.2013

A Maxi Moment

Dress:  Anthropologie, Clutch:  c/o GiGi New York, Rings:  unknown (LOVE these), Sunnies:  Ray-Ban, Nails:  Essie "Camera"
I almost passed on this dress when I first saw it in my local Anthro store thinking ~ where am I going that I could possibly wear this?  Being that this is probably the first summer in 10 years that we have no summer weddings to go to, it just didn't seem that practical.  When I went back a week or two later and saw it on sale, I thought ~ I'll create my own occasion.
I decided to wear it to a close friend's baby shower and dressed it down with a very plain pair of nude flip-flops, and bare minimal accessories.  It was perfect for the occasion.  I will also be wearing to work sometime in the next week or two with a jean jacket to create a more casual {and work appropriate} look.
2 days left to enter our GIVEAWAY ~ don't miss out!  Click HERE to enter.

12 comments:

  1. WOW - this dress is stunning & the perfect length! Definitely worth creating your own occasion for :)

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is awesome on you....so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is gorgeous! I think a baby shower was the perfect occasion to wear that dress. You look fab!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty dress!!!! xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress! It's so pretty!

    Rebecca {at} Preppy Panache

    ReplyDelete
  6. This maxi looks perfect on you! So glad you scored it on sale.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress, it's so pretty! I'm so happy that you decided to buy it, and you got it on sale too! I'm so jealous.

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful! I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a very pretty maxi dress and you look beautiful!
    Visit me @ http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The clutch and dress are gorge pieces on you!

    ReplyDelete