Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

8.21.2013

Tulip

Blazer:  Aritzia (old, similar here, LOVE this one), Dress:  Amanda Uprichard, Bag:  Rebecca Minkoff, Shoes:  Zara (old, similar here), Sunnies:  Forever 21 (similar here)
At the end of every season, I find myself digging to the back of my closet to find something I haven't worn in a while. This may sound a little redundant, but yes, I pulled this dress from the deep dark depths of my closet. I don't wear it often as it's too short for work {even now}, and a little too low cut.  Nonetheless, I hold onto it year after year because it's such a classic silhouette, and such a vibrant color. I also love the tulip wrap detail of the skirt. 
Happy hump-day!

9 comments:

  1. This color is so striking on you and I've always loved blue & black together!

    www.pennypincherfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! This is such a beautiful classy look.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a simple dress but totally in love with this look - the colors work so well together too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a simple dress, but totally in love with this look! The colors work so well together too - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a lovely dress! Loving the Royal Blue against your skin tone!

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color is stunning on you Margo! I always find that tulip dresses/skirts are so flattering.

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress, and your sunglasses and your bag are pretty perfect too!

    Mana
    Fashion and Happy Things

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how the sunglasses are also blue. A well combined outfit.

    Check out my new post on

    www.styleventure.blogspot.com

    Greetings from Croatia:)

    ReplyDelete