Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

3.27.2017

Maxi Over Jeans


dress c/o //  jeans // shoes // bag


Instead of waiting on spring to arrive, I decided to rework some of my new spring pieces in order to be able to wear them a little earlier in the season.


I can tell I'm going to get a ton of wear out of this pretty pink striped maxi. Unlike most of my summer maxis, I love that this one has a little sleeve - perfect for breezy summer nights down the shore. Also loving that this dress can double as a coverup for a BBQ or outdoor party. Did I mention this dress is under $30?!


Here are a few other summery pieces I'm loving from Zaful (all under $30!):


1                //                2                //                3

Don't be deceived by the spots of snow in the background - it's actually finally pretty warm in NJ and Stella's remnants are quickly melting away!

Happy Monday everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment