Pages

 photo home-2.png  photo about-2.png  photo contact-4.png  photo press-4.png  photo sponsor-3.png

4.24.2017

Easy Breezy












There's something about wearing linen that just feels so easy and breezy.

I love how both of these dresses can be dressed up for work or down for a weekend at the beach (and I intend to wear them for both occasions all summer long).

Can you tell I'm having a moment with scarves? Dainty gold jewelry and colorful printed scarves will undoubtedly be my go to accessories this season.

The best part about the pretty scarves I'm wearing is that 100% of the proceeds will be donated to community based organizations that directly help women in need through J.Jill's Compassion Fund

Looking and doing good at the same time?! Sounds like a win-win in my book!

Happy Monday everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment